My Father is genius

I am tired of telling you everything you see. you keep on pointing to the things you see and look at me. I keep telling the same thing over and over and I am tired. But the more I say I am tired the more active you are in asking for more and more things....

During the evening walk, you look up at the street lamp post and I say "Light"...then you look - point your finger at the other lamp post and look at me..I say..."Light.." Show the finger to the first lamppost again ...and I say "Light.."..you feel happy and dance and again point to the lamp post...How many times...I had to say...."L.i.g.h.t..!!"..."C.o.w.!!"...."D.o.g..!".....

The words of the church pastor often flashes in my mind "At the age of 18 I think my father is stupid and knows nothing. At the age of 28 when I became father, I realized that my father is a super genius man." I am not sure how much of it is true but I can say it is true in my life.

I still remember how many questions I use to ask my father and he patiently explains. The more I ask the more he tells.... He is never tired of anything and an absolute genius super man.